The Spacesaver®, first designed and patented by SDC, is a fundamental innovation in electric locking technology for access control applications. The stainless steel bolt projects at right angles to the lock mechanism, allowing installation of Spacesaver® locks, by means of a simple cutout, in virtually any standard 1.75" frame, or in most door lock stiles. With the entire lock concealed, esthetic acceptability is complete, security is greater and installation in old or new construction is fast, easy and economical.
1091A SDC Spacesaver® Electric Bolt Lock, Narrow Mortise, Failsafe for 1-3/4" Frame.
1091ADL SDC Spacesaver® Electric Bolt Lock, Narrow Mortise, Failsafe, Deadlocking for 1-3/4" Min. Frame.
1291A SDC Spacesaver® Electric Bolt Lock, Narrow Mortise, Failsecure for 1-3/4" Frame.
- Adjustable Auto Relock Switch
- Fits 1 ¾” minimum face frames
- Failsafe – 12/24VDC standard
- Failsecure – 12/24VDC standard
- Aluminum Finish Standard
- Choice of 9 anodized & plated finishes
- UL Listed, US & Canada
- UL 10C Positive Pressure Compliant
- Optimal door status and Bolt status sensors