All SDC power supplies are equipped with a high performance transformer and highly reliable electronic components. Filtering and output voltage regulation provide protection and ensure the longevity of all system components. With the addition of SDC programmable controllers or relay modules, the user-friendly modular designs ensure versatility, interface capability and easy installation of electric locking devices, access controls and related safety equipment.
Options: Key locked cover; 6 ft power cord; cover or interior mounted on-off switches; manual reset switches; 7 day, skip a day timer; Rechargeable batteries.
Multiple fuse protected outputs: Fuse modules provide protection for 4 or 8 individual circuits. Dual 12 and 24VDC output capability: 12VDC voltage regulators enable both 12VDC and 24VDC output capability for 12 and 24VDC components with one power supply. Universal & Relay Modules: Modules provide interface and control capability for single and multiple stations.
- Field selectable 12 or 24VDC, regulated and filtered
- Auto resetting output circuit protection
- Isolated 13.5/27VDC battery charger
- Low battery disconnect
- Emergency release input
- Field selectable UBC & California compliant manual power up
- Input, output and battery status LED's
- 12" x 12" x 3 3/4" enclosure
- Choice of output and door control modules