Sure Exit® PSB560 REX Pressure Sense Bar
Stable and Reliable Pressure Sense Technology
Building codes essentially state that egress through access controlled doors must not require prior knowledge of operational requirements. Meeting this criteria, SDC’s patented PSB560 Sure Exit® Pressure Sense Bar is designed to release electromagnetic door locks for uninhibited egress. When slight pressure is applied to the non-latching bar, either of the two redundant solid state pressure sensors are actuated causing the electronics to immediately release the electromagnetic door locks.
PSB560 SDC Sure Exit®, Request-To-Exit Sense Bar, Non-Latching, Tri-Failsafe Sensors, DPDT, 5 Amp Contacts and PT-2U Power Transfer Loop.
- Tri-failsafe for unequalled safety and reliability
- Human touch not required, ensuring superior safety release for the frail, disabled and wheelchair bound individuals
- Sensor calibration not required
- Tolerates temperature changes 0º – 150º F
- Slim low profile heavy duty design
- Two 5 Amp, SPDT outputs
- 10 ft cable and power transfer loop
- CSFM, California State Fire Marshal Listed
- UL Listed, Access Control System Units & Burglary Resistant