UniFLEX™ 55 Series heavy duty electric strikes are designed for installation in hollow metal frames for access control of cylindrical and mortise locksets and mortise exit devices. The choice of 6 application faceplates eliminates the need for centerline relocation, making them ideal for new or retrofit , high security access control applications.
- Retrofits Existing ANSI 4-7/8” Strike Prep
- Two Deadlocking Cams, Tested Up to 2500 lbs
- No Centerline Relocation
- No Hot Keeper, No Power Regulator
- Field Reversible Failsafe/Failsecure
- UL Listed 3 hour fire rated, Burglary Resistant
55-A Locksets with ANSI centerline latch entry lockset with up to 3/4" latchbolt
55-B Mortise locksets and mortise exit devices with or without a deadlatch located below the latchbolt.
55-C Mortise locksets and mortise exit devices with or without a deadlatch located above the latchbolt.
55-D Mortise locksets with a deadbolt and a deadlatch located below the latchbolt.
55-E With deadbolt retainer removed, access control will release deadbolt. The door will not close when deadbolt is projected.
55-F Mortise locksets with a deadbolt and a deadlatch located above the latchbolt.
- For use with 5/8'' latchbolt, or up to 3/4'' latchbolt with 1/8'' door gap
- Field changeable for failsafe or fail secure
- Non-handed All stainless steel parts with durable die case body for corrosion resistance
- 630 Satin stainless steel face plate
- ANSI A156.31 compliant, grade 1