SDC’s IP Pro™ IP-based Single Door Access Controller – nowavailable with PLUS PC Client Software - allows expansion from one Standalone door up to a 100-door “Grid.” Configure and manage every door from a single, flexible interface system that grows with you and eliminates all the headaches of costlier, more complicated enterprise solutions. Finally, IP door security is in your hands.
IP Pro™Designed for ease of use, the IP Pro embedded, browser-based software allows for real-time monitoring, user management and audit trail up to 5,000 events for managing door access control via LAN or internet connected device up to 32 doors.
- Single Door IP Controller expandable up to 32 doors
- Powered by ordinary Ethernet network cables – no more pulling costly power lines
- Secure, built-in browser-based software, no software to install
- Manage from any PC and standard web browser
- Connects to existing network infrastructure
- Compatible with standard Weigand readers
IP Pro™ PlusOur new PLUS PC-Client software is available as a free download to provide door access control for up to 100 doors from a single PC. PLUS is a role-based access control software suite with different interface modules, depending on user type.
- PLUS Hardware is used by the installer to set up controllers, doors and user profiles
- PLUS Manage –is used by system administrators to facilitate database changes required on a day-to-day basis, and offers various reporting tools.
- PLUS Server is used by system administrators to perform specialized tasks, such as database backups, firmware updates, importing/exporting users
- Live System events can be monitored from either module
Designed for ease of use, the IP Pro embedded software allows for real-time monitoring and user management via a web browser.