Value Engineered Access Hardware from SDC
Economically Priced Alternative to Low Cost Imports.
Quality and Flexibility for Commercial Applications
The Excel™ product line is designed for system integrators, installers and building owners presently using low cost import or private label brand access control hardware.
The value priced Excel™ Architectural Series full featured magnetic locks are easier to install and provide superior, less obtrusive appearance compared to stainless steel epoxy sealed magnetic locks. Full monitoring is standard. The quick mount assembly reduces installation time compared to epoxy sealed magnetic locks.
For Security Access Control & Mantraps, Indoor/Outdoor
1200 lb holding force magnetic lock for exterior, perimeter and interior door security and access control. Magnetic bond sensor and door status outputs are included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs.
Security Access Control & Mantraps
1200 lb holding force magnetic lock for perimeter and interior door security and access control. Door and lock status outputs included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs.
For Traffic Control, Air-Locks & Communicating Bathrooms
600 lb holding force magnetic lock for interior door traffic control where physical attack is not a concern. Door and lock status outputs included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs.
For Cabinets & Display Cases
300 lb holding force magnetic lock for cabinets and display cases. Lock status output included for remote monitoring and system application needs.
Value Priced Excel™ 15 Series electric strikes are for centerline latch entry applications for locksets with up to ¾" latchbolts.
The Value Price Excel™ 25 Series are compatible with up to 5/8" latchbolts. Standard features include a latch status output and 12/24V AC/DC input.
Excel™ 15 Series
- For aluminum, and hollow metal frames
- For use with 5/8'' latchbolt, or up to 3/4'' latchbolt with 1/8'' door gap
- All stainless steel parts with durable diecast body for corrosion resistance
- Screw terminal input, no wire nuts required.
- Mounting tabs for aluminum and metal frames.
- 630 Satin stainless steel face plate
- ANSI A156.31 Grade 2 compliant
- Not Recommended for Wood Application
Excel™ 25 Series
- For aluminum and hollow metal frames
- For 1/2” latch or 5/8” latch with 1/8” door gap
- Latch status output standard
- Field reversible failsafe/failsecure operation
- All stainless steel parts with durable diecast
body for corrosion resistance
- Mounting tabs for aluminum and metal frames
- 630 Stainless steel standard finish
- ANSI A156.31 compliant
- Not Recommended for Wood Application
Separate outputs for lock and access control. On-board access control/REX input controls lock power output.
Fire panel input shuts down lock power output only, without interrupting access control power output. Output is 12VDC or 24VDC at 1 Amp.
Power supply module and cabinet, door mount LED system status indicator UL Listed 24VAC, 40 VA plug-in transformer
Power supply module, cabinet with door mounted LED system status indicator
Power supply module, retrofit mounting hardware includes flush mount standoffs or Velcro. UL Listed 24VAC, 40 VA plug-in transformer
Power supply module only, retrofit mounting hardware includes flush mount standoffs or Velcro
The Spacesaver®, first designed and patented by SDC, is a fundamental innovation in electric locking technology for access control applications.
The stainless steel bolt projects at right angles to the lock mechanism, allowing installation of Spacesaver® locks, by means of a simple cutout, in virtually any standard 1.75" frame, or in most door lock stiles. With the entire lock concealed, esthetic acceptability is complete, security is greater and installation in old or new construction is fast, easy and economical.
1091A Spacesaver® Bolt Lock
- Fits 1.75" (44.5 mm) narrow frames
- Auto relock switch adjustable for wide door gap
- Dual Voltage, 900/450mA @ 12/24VDC
- 628 anodized aluminum finish
||SDC Spacesaver® locks may be mounted in the frame header, side jamb or door lock stile.
Equipped with a mechanical switch activated by only 1/8” bar movement, the MSB550 series provides an economical alternative where the safety release attributes of sense bars is not required.
MSB550 Exit Switch Bar
- Only 1/8” total bar movement
- Slim low profile heavy duty design
- 5 Amp SPDT Output, DPDT Optional
- CSFM, California State Fire Marshal Listed
- UL Listed, Access Control System Units & Burglary Resistant
The illuminated switch button is two inches square for easy activation and is visually conspicuous. The high impact resistant material stands up to abuse. The “PUSH to EXIT” sign complies with NFPA requirements.
- Illuminated Green and RED lenses included
- Large, conspicuous and easy to activate
- Always illuminated or provides visual secure/ unlocked status when wired to lock power or lock status outputs.
- High impact resistance material stands up to abuse
- “PUSH TO EXIT” sign complies with all USA fire and building codes