Dual Purpose Latch Retraction Mortise Locksets with Electrified Trim Control
Whether you need an access control solution for fire rated doors, or versatile passage functionality with failsafe or failsecure access control, the MLR Z700 series Mortise Lockets are the strongest, most versatile electrified locksets you can buy. They are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where building, fire life safety and ADA code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
Z7730 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Both Sides, Failsafe Mode
Z7732 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Both Sides, Failsecure Mode
Z7750 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Outside Only, Failsafe
Z7752 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Outside Only, Failsecure
BUILDING AND FIRE LIFE SAFETY CODE COMPLIANCE
MLR locksets ensure that the door stays latched even when de-energized, maintaining fire door integrity. MLR locksets comply with all national building and fire life safety code requirements for use on fire rated doors where the use of electric strikes and magnetic locks is prohibited.
- Motorized low current operation 620mA inrush, 160 mA holding force @ 24VDC
- Solenoid current operation 300mA @ 24VDC
- Activate Motor and Solenoid individually
- SDC Fully Featured Lockset with Complete Application Flexibility for New Construction or Retrofit of Major Brand Mechanical Locks
- New or Retrofit Application, Replaces Most Mechanical Locks Field Selectable Handing
- Order with SDC Trim or Less Trim.
- Compatible with Schlage Trim Provided by Others
- Key Cylinder Latch Retraction
- Request-to-Exit, N.O.SPST
- MC-4 Door Contact - External
- Latchbolt Status, SPDT
- Recommended Power Supply: 631RF