MLR Mortise Locksets are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
Z7632 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Both Sides, Failsecure Mode
Z7652 SDC Brand Locksets Complete with SDC Lever Trim Locked Outside Only, Failsecure
Z7620 SDC Brand Locksets. Complete with SDC Lever Trim. Both Levers Always Active, Passage
BUILDING AND FIRE LIFE SAFETY CODE COMPLIANCE
MLR locksets ensure that the door stays latched even when de-energized, maintaining fire door integrity. MLR locksets comply with all national building and fire life safety code requirements for use on fire rated doors where the use of electric strikes and magnetic locks is prohibited.
- Motorized low current operation 620mA inrush, 160 mA holding force @ 24VDC
- SDC Fully Featured Lockset with Complete Application Flexibility for New Construction or Retrofit of Major Brand Mechanical Locks
- New or Retrofit Application, Replaces Most Mechanical Locks
- Field Selectable Handing
- Order with SDC Trim or Less Trim. Compatible with Schlage Trim Provided by Others
- Key Cylinder Latch Retraction
- Request-to-Exit, SPDT
- MC-4 Door Contact
- Latchbolt Status, SPDT