Building codes essentially state that egress through access controlled doors must not require prior knowledge of operational requirements. Request-to-exit push bars provide uninhibited egress through access controlled openings equipped with magnetic locks, while eliminating the need for prior knowledge of egress operation and enabling egress with a single natural motion.
MSB550 SDC Request-To-Exit Switch Bar, Non-Latching, 1-SPDT Contact, 5 Amp.
MSB550-2 Switch Bar with 2-SPDT contacts.
- Only 1/8” total bar movement
- Slim low profile heavy duty design
- 5 Amp SPDT contact (2-SPDT contacts optional)
- CSFM, California State Fire Marshal Listed
- UL Listed, Access Control System Units & Burglary Resistant
- Power transfer loop included