PTM Heavy Duty Series
Electric Power Transfer Device
SDC’s heavy duty Electric Power Transfer Device provides a concealed and secure means of transferring electric lock and exit device power and signal wires from the frame to the door. Completely concealed when the door is closed the PTM Electric Power Transfer Device is ideal for heavy traffic and applications requiring higher security to inhibit tampering and abuse.
PTM-2AL Aluminum Powder Coat, US28 equivalent, (2) 18AWG wires
PTM-2BZ Dark Brown Powder Coat, US10B equivalent, (2) 18AWG wires
PTM-10AL Aluminum Powder Coat, US28 equivalent, (10) 24AWG wires
PTM-10BZ Dark Brown Powder Coat, US10B equivalent, (10) 24AWG wires
- 1Power control input for electric locks and exit devices, locked, latched, mantrap, forced entry, open status signal wiring
- Installed in a recessed mortise in the frame and door, SDC PTM power transfer units are completely concealed when the door is closed.
- All metal construction provides abuse and tamper resistance whether the door is open or closed, making them ideal for heavy traffic and higher security applications.
- UL Listed Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories
- UL 10C Listed for up to 3 Hr Fire Rated doors and frames
- Classified according to Uniform Building Code (UBC),
- Standard 7-2, "Fire Test of Door Assemblies" (1997)
- Fasteners for wood, steel and aluminum doors and frames included