The new SDC S6000DE series delayed egress panic and fire exit devices are available in rim mount, mortise and vertical rod configurations. A wall mount controller incorporates all delayed egress logic for 15 or 30 second exit delay, alternating 85 db tone and voice message with a digital countdown display that provides clear and comprehensive instructions for persons without prior knowledge of door operation and personnel notification. A keypad provides reset and bypass control eliminating the need of keys that may be misplaced or lost. Applications include retail loss prevention, wandering patient control and nursery infant protection.
S6000DE Wall mount delayed egress controller with keypad and electrified exit device, 6100, 6200, 6300, 6800.
S6000KDE Keypad controller with redundant key switch capable of all keypad control features.
- User PIN codes may be assigned to 1, 2 or all control functions.
- Reset, sustained bypass and momentary bypass by keypad or optional mortise keyswitch
- Audible alarm voice release time, warning or safety message
- Visual desplay countdown, locked/unlocked, egress executed
- 15 or 30 second exit delay, 1 or 2 second nuisance delay