SDC’s S6000-DES series slave operating exit devices secure the door in a delayed egress system. Depressing the push pad activates the trigger input of either a 101-DE series delayed egress controller or a S6000-101 series all-in-one delayed egress exit device, initiating the 15 or 30 second unlock cycle.
Slave operating exit devices do not function on their own. S6000-DES series devices must be ordered with a 101-DE series delayed egress controller or a S6000-101 series all-in-one delayed egress device.
Rim, Delayed Egress Slave
Surface Vertical Rod (SVR), Delayed Egress Slave
Mortise, Delayed Egress Slave
- Panic and fire rated devices
- ExitCheck® slave operation
- Push pad activation trigger
- Low power consumption, energy saver
- Voltage and current spike protection