SDC’s 490 series emergency release stations provide immediate unlocking of perimeter doors or interior doors that are equipped with fail-safe electric locks. The 490’s built in alarm may be used as a local door annunciator.
Specifically designed for emergency door release, 490 series emergency release stations may influence the approval of an electric locking system.
The 491 model may be preferred over a pull station since greater commitment is required to break the glass.
492 Emergency Pull Station
492WP Emergency Pull Station, Weatherized
- Blue housing eliminates confusion with red fire alarm stations
- Easy to read activation instruction
- Integrated siren sounds upon activation
- Initiates release of individual door or all doors on same circuit
- Main contact for lock release
- Auxiliary contact for remote monitoring, CCTV or alarm activation
- Surface mount, single gang or double gang back box mount with plaster ring cover
- Two replacement glass pieces included