1575 / 1576 Series
SDC’s magnetic gate locks provide 1200lbs of holding force and enable the access and egress control of pedestrian and vehicle gates. Access controls such as card readers, digital keypads and remote control stations provide gate and lock control.
Compatible with manual and automatic, swinging and sliding, tubular and iron gates. The floating armature design compensates for gate misalignment with the electromagnet.
SDC magnetic gate locks are totally sealed in an epoxy filled stainless steel case. A threaded conduit fitting ensures weather resistant protection of the wiring.x See Datasheet For More Info
- UL 1034 Burglary-Resistant Electric Locking Mechanisms
- UL 10B Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- ULC-S104 Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- ULC-S533 Egress Door Securing and Releasing Devices
- Uniform Building Code Standard 7-2 Fire Test of Door Assemblies (1997)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23 Grade 1
Gate Single Magnetic Lock, 1200lbs, Weatherized, 630, DPS, BAS
Gate Single Magnetic Lock, Face-Drilled, 1200lbs, Weatherized, 630, DPS, BAS
Z Bracket, 5-1/16” x 3-3/8” x 10-7/8”
Lock Body Mounting Plate, 1/4” x 2-1/2” x 8-11/16”